Become a Yoga Teacher
THE DHARMA YOGA 200-HOUR LOAY (LIFE OF A YOGI) TEACHER TRAINING
Is an exploration of yoga with an emphasis placed on mastering both physically & through teaching the Dharma I & Dharma Gentle classes.
Also covered at the 200-Hour level are physical anatomy, psychic anatomy, Pranayama, Deep Relaxation method & philosophy discourses.
STAFF: SRI DHARMA MITTRA, SARASWATI OM & MORE
DY LOAY TT 2017 SCHEDULE - DHARMA YOGA SYRACUSE LOCATION
- September 15-17
- October 6-9
- November 10-12 - includes Sri Dharma Immersion
- $3,500 with Pre-Registration by 9/1/2016
FOR AN UPCOMING DHARMA YOGA LIFE OF A YOGI TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM, PLEASE EMAIL US FOR YOUR APPLICATION.
The application fee & essays (questions below) are due along with your submission.
Please submit a picture of yourself (a head shot in Jpeg format) together with your essays.
The picture will be used for administrative purposes only. E-mail: email@example.com
Once we've received your:
- Online application
- Application fee
You will be contacted regarding an entrance interview
THANK YOU. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN OUR PROGRAM SOON!
Additional Essay Requirement (200 & 500-Hour)
WRITE A 100 WORD minimum answer per question below & email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
How has practicing Yoga affected you & your relationship to the world around you?
Who has influenced you on your Yoga path, & why have you chosen this training?
In brief tell us your life history & your profession.
What would you like to improve in your life?
Dharma Yoga Teacher Training Prerequisites
UPON RECEIPT of your completed application, essays & application fee, a member of the DY LOAY TT management team, will contact you to arrange a required entrance interview either:
- in person
- by phone
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FINAL APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE START DATE OF ANY OFFERED TEACHER TRAINING.
200-HOUR DHARMA YOGA "LIFE OF A YOGI" TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
- All applicants to these programs will be required to have had at least 50 hours of Dharma Yoga instruction.
- To the extent possible, such instruction should consist of attending classes with Sri Dharma Mittra or Saraswati Om, Dharma Yoga retreats or workshops, or Dharma Yoga Clincs or with Dharma Yoga teachers who have extensive training under him.
- Please indicate on your application the name of the teacher and location of any Dharma Yoga instruction you have taken or will take prior to the program.
- If necessary, you can satisfy this requirement by independent study using Sri Dharma Mittra's "Maha Sadhana" DVD's, but please provide a brief explanation as to why you are doing so.
Your book lists & homework will be provided once accepted into the program.